Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Leaving the Nest

About two weeks ago I moved out of my mothers house into an apartment with my boyfriend. It still feels so different to not be able to come home to her and just give her a hug before going into my room for the night. But I do have to admit that although I miss having her in the same house, I do like having my own space. Looking around I see so many design ideas pop into my head. And I can not wait to start decorating the apartment with them.







from Oh Crafts



If you happen to find some cool DIY interior designs, don't hesitate to pass them my way..as I do have a whole apartment to fill . 

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to get out of rented places and find somewhere I can make my own a little bit! Thanks for grabbing an ad space on my site - I'm having some trouble with the swap code for yours! Would you mind putting one of my buttons up on your site? They're on my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete